Who are LSP Renewables?
The Renewable Energy sector is growing rapidly and demand is greater than ever. Be part of a brighter greener future!
LSP Renewables is a renewable energy talent & recruitment specialist dedicated to servicing the international renewable energy industry covering permanent and contract positions across the full spectrum of renewable energy sources such as:
- Offshore Wind
- Onshore Wind
- Green Hydrogen
Our ambition is to positively contribute to the complete removal of CO2 from the global energy generation industry.
This passion fuels our desire to provide best in class talent and career support services to the companies and people working to achieve a brighter, greener future.
The renewable energy sector is growing incredibly fast, we need customer service focused Recruiters to join our team who want to work in an exciting, innovative and busy market place.
We are NOT your stereotypical recruiter
- No weekly humiliation in front of your peers.
- No call times on the screens.
- No counting of notes made at the end of every day.
- No micromanagement.
Here at LSP we trust our staff to provide an exceptional service to our customers. We will provide you with a supportive environment to progress your career and make money. Additionally, we will give you a great benefits package, which includes lots of opportunities to have fun and be part of a great team.
Apprenticeships combine practical on the job training with additional studying to achieve a NVQ qualification at the end.
LSP runs an annual intake of apprentices to join our busy and fun team. We will combine a mixture of internal industry training, online learning, assessments and individual coaching. Joining together with other apprentices offers you the chance to grow and learn together often supporting one another in understanding a new industry and career.
What apprenticeships are available?
- Level 2 NVQ Recruitment Resourcer
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma Recruitment Consultant
What do I need to do an apprenticeship?
- Level 4 or above in Maths & English
- Be a hungry and driven individual looking to build a successful career within recruitment
- Professional and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- The desire to work within a company who is supportive
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team player
Find out more about all of our opportunities and apprenticeships by emailing us on email@example.com. All conversations will remain confidential.
What Can LSP Renewables Offer?
LSP Renewables offers an outgoing and professional environment for you to pave your way in the renewable energy industry. Our ongoing training and support program will enable you to provide a high level of service to clients within the renewable energy business and have a successful and lucrative career. Our HQ is based in Bromley so you can avoid having long travel into London, our Taiwan office in Central Taipei and our brand new US office in Dallas, Texas..
Plus we offer this amazing benefits package!
- Clear and defined career progression
- Generous holiday package including Christmas shutdown
- Take your birthday off without using holiday allowance
- Office team building – two bi-annual team building events
- Unlimited commission
- Quarterly incentives Directors lunches and more!
- Two trips abroad per year!
- Extras Work Scheme
- Life cover (3X)
- Dress down Fridays
- Private medical insurance with Vitality (after 12 months service)
- Pension contributions
- Mobile phone
- Focus on quality rather than KPI’s
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM AND CARVE OUT YOUR OWN LUCRATIVE CAREER
Our staff are our most important asset and what make our business so special.
Read what they have to say about working at LSP below.
What are you waiting for?
Work for a leading recruitment business within great teams across the Globe
Take advantage of great incentives
Earn unlimited commission
Carve out a lucrative & successful career
Be a part of changing the world
Plus lots more benefits...!