16+ & don't want to go to sixth form or college? 18+ & don't want to go to university but want to continue to gain further qualifications?
Apprenticeships combine practical on the job training with additional studying to achieve a qualification at the end.
LSP runs an annual intake of apprentices to join our busy and fun team. We will combine a mixture of internal industry training, online learning, assessments and individual coaching. Joining together with other apprentices offers you the chance to grow and learn together often supporting one another in understanding a new industry and career.
What apprenticeships are available?
- Level 2 NVQ Recruitment Resourcer (16+)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma Recruitment Consultant (18+)
What do I need to do an apprenticeship?
Level 4 or above in Maths & English
- Be a hungry and driven individual looking to build a successful career within recruitment
- Professional and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- The desire to work within a company who is supportive
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team player
What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is the process of actively seeking out, finding and hiring candidates for a specific position or job.
In essence a client of LSP will ask us to assist them in finding a specific person with a specific set of skills for their job vacancy.
The process is generally as follows:
- The details like rate of pay, particular skills, location of the job get confirmed by the Sales Consultant.
- Delivery Consultants will use a variety of tools that we provide to search for the right person.
- When suitable candidates have been identified the Delivery Consultant will endeavour to call them and explain all the details of the potential new job and cross check that the candidate has the right skills for the role.
- If this person is interested in the new job and they meet the Clients criteria then they are shortlisted and their CV sent to the client.
- The client will look through all CV's and request interviews with the desired people, Delivery Consultants will liasie with all parties to get this booked in for a suitable date and time.
- All candidates will receive feedback whether good, bad or indifferent.
- The Delivery Consultant will work with the candidate and client to reach suitable salary and benefits and hopefully agree with all parties.
If you feel you could have the skills to be a successful recruiter then apply now to be part of one of the fastest growing industries - Renewable Energy!