Construction Project Manager - Solar PV
LSP have partnered with a leading EPC company in Europe to recruit for an exciting Construction Project Manager position.
The Senior Project Manager will manage and organize all the matters regarding the EPC division, including commercial proposals, cost, procurement, engineering, timings, client control, logistics, allocation and health and safety.
- Organization of work seeking maximum efficiency at minimum cost.
- Develop the Excel sheet for the control of the works, establishing the necessary resources for it and verifying the execution of all the tasks related to the installation until its delivery to the client.
- Know the resources available for the work.
- Manage the internal resources of administration and human resources available for the execution of the works.
- Plan in an efficient way all the PV parks and rooftop parks that must be constructed by the company, allocating the correct resources to each of them, including logistic and cost enhancement.
- Please the customer in their demands and expectations. Pursue constant improvement in efficiency and use ongoing evaluation to identify and correct weaknesses.
- Create a pleasant work environment, in which people feel that they are part of a common project that their contribution is key to achieving the goals.
- Encouraging teamwork, companionship, creativity and a positive environment add up to develop employee engagement and involvement. Such an environment allows day-to-day operation to be smooth and undoubtedly contributes to greater productivity.
- Verification and documentary verification of the projects comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Check that the constructions under your charge and for which you are responsible are executed according to the plans and documentation approved by the licenses and permits, or failing that by the client.
- Keep a control and documentary record of the construction process.
- Supervise the works throughout the process and stages of construction.
- At the end of the work deliver to the owner, all the technical documents of the work, such as sheets of finished work, logs of work and technical memories.
- Advise the owner of the work so that it does not fall into breaches of the regulations by omission or ignorance of it.
- Process before the administration the end of work as well as with the owner.
- Know, understand and apply what is defined in the procedures and technical instructions applicable in terms of quality, environment and prevention, including the correct management of the waste generated in the development of its activity.
- Based on the information and training received, comply with the established prevention measures, informing of any unsafe conditions in their work.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years working as Project Manager on the construction of Solar PV projects
- Commercial mind-set
- Technical skills are mandatory