WTG Commissioning Client Representative
Location: Netherlands (covers Onshore and Offshore scope)
Weekend support might be required in case of troubleshooting activities, but it is not foreseen as a regular part of this role.
Purpose and Accountabilities
This position will report to the WTG Commissioning Engineer.
The purpose of this role is to witness the offshore commissioning activities (both pre-commissioning and hot commissioning) for the SGRE DD-200 type WTGs, participate in final quality walkdowns and report back to the project team. The offshore logistics for this role is via the CTVs provided by the SGRE Commissioning team.
- Collaborate and participate at safety meetings with HSSE rep of WTG Contractor.
- Ensure that the Crosswind HSSE requirements (e.g., PTW, construction safety, electrical safety etc.) are followed by the WTG Contractor during work execution. Intervene respectfully, when required.
- Participate in daily progress and planning meetings for WTG tasks.
- Quality inspections after WTG installation, report any non-conformity and punch item.
- Review the WTG Commissioning work instructions and risk assessments before task execution.
- Witness the offshore pre-Commissioning and Commissioning tests.
- Review daily progress of commissioning and Commissioning checklists.
- Conduct the WTG Final walkdowns on behalf of our client. Record and report the punch items.
- Review Commissioning Completion Certificates of SGRE and sign off.
- Report the WTG availability forecasting (5 day look ahead), based on the SGRE planning and daily progress reports.
- Any other WTG related task/documentation/reporting set by the Commissioning Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years professional offshore experience with the scope described above:
- WTG Commissioning (experience with SGRE DD type WTGs is preferred)
- Quality inspections and walkdowns
- High focus on HSSE, including Construction and Electrical safety, and cyber security.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external team members
- Able to work independently.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients
- Working with software tools like Microsoft office, for reporting purposes
- Leadership, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with a variety of common operating systems.
- Valid OGUK approved medical or equivalent + Chester Step test
- Valid GWO Training certificates
- Working at Heights
- Sea Survival
- First Aid including CPR
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
- Valid HUET with CA-EBS (preferred, but not required)
- Electrical safety certification (preferred, but not required)