- Responsible to look for overseas Energy Storage System (ESS) sales/clients’ development and opportunity for our Group.
- Liaise with and maintain good relations with customer to provide good customer services to meet the needs of our customers.
Roles & Responsibilites
- To explore business development opportunities of energy storage system (ESS) in overseas market proactively:
- To increase revenue and profit margin for above businesses.
- To formulate and develop sales & marketing strategies to expand our customer base and increase our sales volume.
- To monitor and minimize operational and credit risks.
- To build up and enhance business network in ESS and energy market with downstream customers.
- To setup and lead the sales and customer services team for the overseas customers.
- Bachelor degree holders in Electrical Engineering or any related subject.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Director.
- It is crucial for the candidate to have comprehensive client network in major ESS buyers/users (EPC companies and/or power stations) to be able to bring clients to our Company.
- With network with both upstream suppliers and downstream users of ESS and energy market is an asset.
Competency & Qualification
- This position requires to have good sales skills with strong management & interpersonal skills & relationship to drive sales plan and strategy, to formulate solutions for ESS products and negotiate with our customers, to build and maintain good relations and network with our customers, and set up cooperation relationship with upstream suppliers.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels internally and externally.
- High level of flexibility, driver and with quick respond.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to respond quickly with good analytical and planning skills to satisfy our customers needs and ensure our business partners attain our targets.
- Management experience in ESS buyers/users companies preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is mandatory.