Our client provides advanced and optimized energy storage solutions to integrate solar energy to distributed grid intelligently. They offer reliable products with outstanding performance, including PV inverters, batteries, smart terminals, monitoring devices and EMS service. They have successfully completed a round of fundraising recently, and already have 80 people in the business.
- Provide Pre-and After-Sales support, technical training and consultation to EMEA Sales Teams and Customers.
- Support the company strategy in expanding PV inverter and storage business in the region.
- Ensuring efficient and timely response to Customer and Sales Team.
- Managing Customer information for defects and claim issues, failure analysis, problem solving with internal resources.
- Regular travel in European region to support company projects and activities.
- Active capturing of customer needs on product development and collecting market information.
- Contacts with laboratories and institutes.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy or related field
- Experience with PV modules, inverters (preferable), or energy storage products.
- Demonstrate understanding in using design software e.g. AutoCAD, PVSyst, Homer Pro etc.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and plan workload in order to meet business needs and goals
- Self-motivated, proactive and dedicated approach
- Languages: English; any other European language would be an advantage.
Please get in contact for more information.