HVDC and Grid Stabilising Equipment - You’ll be part of a diverse and inclusive team of highly skilled engineers where you, together with your colleagues, will be conducting engineering tasks related to sourcing, manufacturing, and installation of HV equipment. You’ll be involved in the entire lifecycle of their offshore wind power projects, from the early stages of project development until handover of the energised wind farm. The team has a vital role in ensuring the most cost-effective solutions related to HVDC and grid stabilising equipment.
· Developing and maintaining technical requirements and participating in technical clarifications for sourcing of HV equipment for HVDC transmission systems.
· Driving technical development in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
· Aligning and optimising electrical and mechanical interfaces with key stakeholders, such as the structural engineering department and the electrical system design department.
· Ensuring the quality of HV equipment through compliance with their quality process.
· Optimising the wind farm infrastructure and participating in innovative new cost-efficient solutions.
· Have a strong knowledge of and experience within HVDC systems and preferably also power electronic technologies.
· Have a master’s degree or maybe a PHD in electrical engineering.
· Understand electrical transmission system design requirements and how power electronic-based equipment can be utilised to improve grid stability and system performance.
· Have personal drive combined with a structured and proactive approach to your work.
· Are self-driven combined with a collaborative approach, enabling you to thrive in a team.