Welcome to CAPEX/DEVEX Procurement where you’ll be part of Execution Contract Management where you, together with your 12 colleagues, manage contracts for their projects across Central Europe. Their team consists of highly experienced colleagues and is characterised by trust and team spirit.
- The project leadership team that refers to the EPC Director of the project.
- Providing contract management guidance and governance for the project.
- Spearheading a large team of contract managers across multiple locations, providing leadership and guidance.
- Planning project resources in alignment with project and line managers.
- Running senior project management tracks with key suppliers, focusing on collaboration, risk management, and, potentially, claim settlements.
- Are a leader who guides and inspires your team members and helps them grow.
- Are a skilled communicator.
- Are an experienced commercial project manager capable of advising fellow project managers, line managers, and the EPC director.
- Have extensive experience in participating in collaboration and negotiation tracks with senior members of key suppliers.
- Use your experience to think ahead, plan accordingly, and follow through on project plans.