- Responsible for ensuring the grid connection of offshore wind farm in Taiwan.
- Designing the overall electrical system for offshore wind farms together with headquarter design team.
- Relaying information about local conditions for grid connection to members of the project team
- Ensuring the electrical design is compliant with the Taiwanese electrical grid code and requirements
- Engaging with the transmission system operator Taipower to understand their perspectives and negotiate the best technical and commercial solution
- Following grid developments regarding capacity and supporting other projects and business development in Taiwan.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (power system)
- Have a clear understanding of the electrical grid codes and connection processes of renewable energy in Taiwan, and preferably have experience in communicating with Taipower
- Speak and write English and Mandarin fluently
- Understand power system studies and simulation tools like PowerFactory, PSCAD, or PSS/E
- Have a result-oriented and analytical approach to your work and enjoy working both independently and together with your international colleagues and business partners.