Location: Prague or Bratislava
LSP have partnered with a leading IPP in the CEE region to recruit for an exciting Commercial, Regulatory and Trading Expert.
Having successfully closed investments of 156 MW Solar PV portfolio, our client aim to continue growing their platform in the region.
- Power markets screening, identifying trends and preparing regular market reports in relation to the development of the spot and forward power markets.
- Following and analysing the regulatory frameworks in our focus countries, clear understanding of the available support mechanisms for new RE generators and storage facilities.
- Identifying potential power off-takers and analysing the PPA market in EU.
- Actively supporting operations and growth in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
- Support development projects and our development in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
- Support our commercial division, responsible for negotiating long-term private power offtake, balancing agreements and other agreements related to power offtake.
- Support trading activities and licencing processes.
- Develop and support our power offtake strategy for existing and future assets.
- A strong quantitative background and at least 3-5 years of experience on the CEE power markets
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of other CEE languages is a plus
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic team player with an international mindset
- Enthusiastic about renewable energy
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset