Product Line Technical Manager - HV Equipment & Systems
Join our client in this role where you’ll be responsible for the supplier collaboration in their established framework agreements. You’ll play a key role in the qualification of new suppliers and contractors, ensuring that they improve their technical solution based on lessons learnt for HVAC transmission systems in their wind farms. You’ll be part of Electrical Engineering Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for providing high-quality and innovative solutions within the High Voltage AC Product Line. You’ll be working on challenging tasks with international colleagues.
• Creating and maintaining contract baseline documents such as Employers Requirements, Time Schedule, Risk Register, etc.
• Together with project managers, subject matter experts, ensuring that approved generic novel solutions and innovations are verified, adapted, and included in development projects.
• Coordinating across teams to ensure the high-quality tender documents are prepared and issued to the potential suppliers, evaluating the bids and providing guidance on proposed solutions from tenderers.
• Supporting projects in early phase (market development/ project development) with preparation of costing forms and inputs for permitting process.
• Taking an active role in the supplier qualification process in collaboration with the Category Manager, subject matter experts, and the Supplier Quality Manager.
• Ensuring and agreeing priorities on supplier development.
• Have professional knowledge based on extensive, relevant technical and commercial project management experience and, preferably, experience with PMI & FIDIC terms.
• Have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
• Have a sound understanding of technical solutions, their complexities across electrical power transmission, and storage systems and their commercial implications throughout the entire lifecycle.
• Preferably have experience from value engineering.
• Hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering with a specific focus on high-voltage electrical equipment, battery energy storage, and SCADA.
• Are able to convey information to all key stakeholders verbally and in writing in fluent English, as they operate in an international environment.