Base Location: Grimsby
Duration: July 2022 – September 2022 (extensions to follow)
Scope of Works:
- Responsible for verifying the design of LV and utility systems on onshore substations during all phases from concept to FAT.
- Taking ownership and delivering technical specifications, employer requirements, and design basis and verifying calculations associated with the LV and utility components for ONSS.
- Ensuring that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication, and principal contractors have the right quality according to requirements.
- Ensuring the review of technical documentation provided by the contractors.
- Participating in project team meetings and proactively cooperating and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design for onshore and offshore substations
- Have extensive experience with technical design requirements for LV and utilities (incl. fire alarm system, UPS, lighting system, monitoring systems, switchboard, power management system, etc.), preferably within onshore substations or offshore oil and gas projects.
- Have hands-on experience with LV power system design and studies, calculations, equipment sizing, and specifications including short circuit study assessment, selectivity study assessment, Power management study
- Have hands-on experience with tools like ETAP, PowerFactory, DIALux, and ePLAN and extensive experience with relevant international standards
- Have experience in reading P&ID and perform quality check