You’ll be part of our clients P2X Business Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will pursue opportunities for the production of green hydrogen and e-fuels using electricity generated by clean energy. These technologies will be crucial to achieving the world’s decarbonisation goals, and their company is taking a leading role in the transition. The P2X Business Development team is the growth engine for their P2X business. Team members assess cutting-edge projects around the globe, dealing directly with many of the world’s largest and most innovative companies to drive new business.
- Analysing new markets to identify P2X projects that meet their strategic, economic, and commercial objectives.
- Advancing P2X projects by building relationships with external stakeholders and leading a structured process to frame shared objectives and potential misalignment.
- Coordinating with expert colleagues inside P2X and across their global organisation to enable efficient technical and financial assessment of P2X projects.
- Representing our clients company in preliminary negotiations with external parties to agree on key transaction architecture and commercial terms.
- Preparing and presenting investment recommendations for their executive decision-makers, incl. the Investment Committee.
- Driving the smooth handover of P2X projects approved by the Investment Committee to their dedicated Transaction and Project teams.
- Enjoy being an original thinker, using imagination, logic, and sparring with peers to develop solutions to first-of-a-kind problems.
- Thrive in a fast-growth environment where rapid shifts in landscape require agility and the patience to pivot or start again.
- Have exceptional communication and influencing skills, building consensus by offering pragmatic proposals that secure our company’s key aims.
- Manage the timing and quality of deliverables from multiple stakeholders, bringing your commercial judgement to make decisive recommendations.
- Have experience working within a growth-focussed position, ideally in the international power, infrastructure, or energy markets.
- Have a relevant academic and professional background, e.g., within economics, finance, engineering, management consultancy, or corporate development.