LSP Renewables was set up in 2017 to focus on delivering highly skilled workers into the renewable energy industry.We passionately believe in reducing global CO2 emissions in order to safeguard the long-term future of our planet. This passion fuels our desire to provide best in class talent and career support services to the companies and people working to achieve a brighter, greener future.
Our teams are responsible for providing contract, permanent and retained search recruitment services to the leading developers and 1st tier contractors. With several large PSL’s in place and a long-standing relationship with many organisations, we are seeking hungry and driven individuals who are looking to build successful and highly rewarding careers in recruitment.
- Generation / sourcing of candidates via use of Bullhorn ATS, LinkedIn and networking via both telephone and face to face meetings at conferences etc.
- Ensuring all procedures relating to candidate database are adhered to and that ATS is updated on a regular basis
- Formatting of candidate CVs and gathering of certification and personal information
- Coordination of interview processes, including candidate coaching
- Handling of offer stage process including issuing of contractual documentation
- Regular networking with past, present and future candidates
- Market mapping / Talent Pool creation
- Advertising and marketing of vacancies
- Lead Generation
You will have 2+ years’ experience as a Contract Recruitment Consultant in any sector, demonstrating the ability to effectively develop your business.
The ability to articulate and contribute valuable ideas to team discussions, promoting team work.
Believe in providing best in class service to your candidates and clients and wish to work for a mature recruitment business focused on quality and results rather than micro KPI's
· Help save the planet!
· Work with a team who have a combined 100+ years recruitment experience within the renewable energy industry alone
· Friendly and professional teams
· Dynamic, energetic and driven company
· Clear career path and progression (including salary)
· Highly rewarding commission structure
· Offices based in Bromley (no need to travel to and from London everyday)
· Quarterly incentives, regular team lunches and other social events
· Flexible working
· Early finish on a Friday (2pm)
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM