Senior Manager - Substation Project Execution
Join our clients where you’ll become head of execution in Substations Project Management and be functionally responsible for the recruitment and development of a team of up to 15 permanent or consultant substations project managers who’re responsible for the global delivery of the substations, both onshore and offshore, work scope.
You’ll be part of Project Execution where you’ll refer to the head of Project Management and cooperate with the head of Substations Project Development and the substations project management specialist, making certain that the project management function retains the capability to successfully develop and execute the substations scope of our offshore wind farms and deliver against the company’s strategic goal of delivering 3 GW of generation per annum.
- Planning, recruiting, and functionally managing staff and external consultants for their global pool of substation project managers on a daily basis.
- Developing staff members’ personal and professional competences and undertaking yearly performance and salary reviews.
- Planning and executing the quality assurance of the department’s deliverables.
- Maintaining and developing concepts, tools, and processes and consolidating and implementing lessons learnt.
- Ensuring continuous development and improvement of the department’s performance.
- Leading and coordinating with other managers on company-wide strategic objectives to enable new market expansion, while reducing cost and enhancing safety in our operations.
- Are motivated through providing functional leadership to a team of high-performing project managers in a global and virtual/remote setup.
- Have a good understanding of the construction of substations or complex multidisciplinary infrastructure construction scopes.
- Have strong experience as a project manager on large multidisciplinary infrastructure projects valued in excess of €100.000.000.
- Have absolute integrity and operate in a fully transparent manner.
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills and are capable of developing effective networks within a company and across the industry.
- Are resilient, innovative, and capable of developing solutions to problems.