WTG Commissioning ManagerPosted 57 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6244
- Collaborate closely with the Project Commissioning Manager, ensure WTG commissioning is synchronized to the energization and commissioning of other wind farm assets.
- Participate in risk management within the WTG package.
- Support Change Management procedures in the WTG package, including variation orders and claims.
- Support QA/QC during fabrication, installation and commissioning of the Works, in close collaboration with the Quality team, including coordinating relevant inspections and liaising with the Contractor’s engineering team and internal WTG Technical team for the resolution of non-conformities.
- Review of fabrication and commissioning related documentation, including key deliverables from the Contractor, and supporting the validation of related payments, invoices and guarantees.
- Review commissioning method statements
- Daily reporting of commissioning
- Interfaces with WTG TSA and T&I.
- Report to Package manager
- 5 years experience in the industry and 1-2 years experience on a commissioning of turbines
- Experience in termination and testing
- Able to report on daily basis in DPR format
- Working location will be Taipei, Taichung and Changhua
- GWO certification
- Able to relocate to Taiwan
Apply Below Now !