Technical Support EngineerPosted 87 days ago
LSP Renewables have partnered with a tier 1 module manufacturer in the international Solar PV industry to recruit a Technical Support Engineer for the Romanian market.
Our client are one of the most successful tier 1 module manufacturers in the PV space having been the number 1 player for several years. They are growing the business in Europe and require a number of Technical Support Engineers to join them.
The successful candidate will diagnose and solve technical issues on Solar PV installations.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of complex calls or service cases with higher knowledge demand
- Engage in the monitoring and troubleshooting support, supervision and coordination of customers Solar Power Plants.
- Management of general daily on-site issues, reporting and site work deliverables to the Service Manager & Sales Manager
- Planning and preparation of site work, managing and updating these internally and to the customers
- Provide on-site, on-line, phone, chat or email support to customers when needed.
- Evaluate customer needs with the support manager in the areas of service, training, logistics and planning and execute the plan to fulfil them
- Identify product, documentation and other issues impairing customer satisfaction and work with the HQ to improve them.
- Assist the sales team in technical areas and other needs to close deals
- Use and identify needs of the monitoring database of customer installations, usage of troubleshooting tools, Document all activities in (CRM) CREdge or other database platforms.
- Work proactively to help branch office meet company’s KPI’s
- Select, collect and analyse site data to identify HW/SW issues
- Make sure every issue, call, case is documented in the database
- Make sure every Failure Analysis / Root Cause Analysis unit case is returned to HQ
- Electrical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer/ Similar technical certification
- Previous experience as Solar PV Technical Support Engineer
- Strong problem solving skills
- Profound & solid technical knowledge
- Native Local language, business communication skill in English
- Customer Oriented, Team Player, excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers.