Site ManagerPosted 49 days ago
LSP Renewables have partnered with a leading international EPC company to recruit a Site Manager, required to supervise and coordinate the construction of their Solar PV sites in the U.K.
Our client is one of the pioneering players in the renewable energy market with more than 2.2 GW of secured pipeline and constructed solar power plants globally. Our client delivers 1st class EPC and O&M services, develops and builds high-quality full turnkey solar power plants around the globe.
- Supervision and coordination of work related to the construction of solar PV construction projects or electrical installations in Solar PV construction projects.
- Verification of technical documentation for optimisation of solutions.
- Coordination of subcontractor's work.
- Quality control of performed work, monitoring of construction defects.
- Preparation of acceptance materials and post-execution documentation.
- Representing the company to investors and administrative authorities/agencies.
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Site Manager / Supervisor or minimum 5 years of work experience as an Electrical Works Engineer.
- Authorisation for construction work management without limitations in the field of electrical installations, networks, electrical and power equipment.
- Category B driver's license.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (daily communication in this language).