Senior Project ManagerPosted 80 days ago
LSP Renewables have partnered with the largest renewable energy generator in Europe to recruit a Senior Solar PV Project Manager, to manage the construction of utility scale PV, Onshore Wind, and Battery Storage assets in the UK.
Our client operate in more than 20 countries, covering Solar PV, Hydro, Onshore Wind, and Offshore Wind. They have over 100MW at RTB status in the UK with a strong development pipeline to follow this.
- Manage the construction of our solar projects to include organising, leading and ensuring effective management and administration of the Project.
- Coordination of project team including external consultants, contractors, and service providers.
- Ensure continuous planning and follow up of cost, time and quality & reporting on projects status to senior management.
- Establish and fulfil the requirements of the Project charter
- The implementation of the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and ensure HSE compliance including Project Health & safety monitoring, reporting & development, including managing planning & environmental permit conditions for the project.
- The implementation of anti-corruption prevention (e.g. assess and address risks, training, transparent reporting of incidents, monitoring of contractors) while ensuring that reporting of the project.
- Ensure internal communication, co-operation, and co-ordination between the different staff members of the Project and with other parties with interface to the Project (Region, Country and Corporate).
- Ensure efficient and regular project meetings and recording of minutes and agreed actions. This includes (but is not limited to) general internal project reporting, tracking of project spend & progress, tracking of project payments & variations and various project management documentation compilation and maintenance.
- Manage the tendering processes for small works packages.
- Manage the inputs from technical design team to finalize the design of the projects.
- Using internal tools for payments, project tracking, safety, contract management, risk management etc.
- General contribution to the competence of the construction team for wind, solar, battery storage & other renewable energy projects, including development and maintenance of high environmental and HSE standards.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline with several years experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Experience managing the execution of Onshore Wind, Solar PV, or Battery Storage projects in the UK.
- Demonstrated experience of having full responsibility for management of project budgets and schedules from early stage development to construction.
- Strong technical understanding of renewable energy technology with experience of contracts and technical appendices for main technology supply contracts.