Senior Admin AssociatePosted 42 days ago
Seoul, Special city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6280
- Manage administrative vendor sourcing, evaluating and administrative process optimization, handle office management/administration related vendors and contractors
- Manage office/facility management, space planning, including but not limited to office sourcing, environment optimization 5S, storage space arrangement
- General office management tasks and office related procurement such as pantry and office supplies, ensure proper stock level.
- Coordinate extensive travel bookings, flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, itineraries for international and domestics travels
- Coordinate with executive assistants in other countries for all Clevels and visitors’ travel/meetings arrangement, including regional projects/events
- Provide administrative service or support to VIPs, guests, visitors
- Provide support to organize team engagement and employee related activities
- Management of weekly and monthly staff meetings and other external meetings
- Manage mail, delivery, courier service
- Support other department’s public event if needed
- Support other key back-office functions of Vena, as required
- Support C-level for calendar/itinerary management
- Assist with any ad hoc projects, as required
- +5-year solid experience as an executive assistant/ team secretary / administrative assistant or office management in MNCs
- Experience in office management with background as an executive assistant or team assistant is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, bilingual level is a plus
- High attention to detail and driven to follow up and see tasks through to the end
- Strong organization skills, time management with clear understanding of meeting milestones and deadlines
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player with collaboration spirit
- Highly organized and efficient, good at prioritizing tasks
Apply Below Now !