Procurement Manager - AmericasPosted 35 days ago
Houston, Texas, United StatesPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6317-1
- Oversee all procurement activity throughout the project lifecycle for the project and agreed governance processes. Responsible for the full contracting life cycle of current and future US projects, from strategy to project execution, sourcing, contracting, supplier collaboration, and post award contract management in agreement with JV governance structure
- Manage and lead the procurement team in the JV to support overall procurement delivery by the team
- Develop and execute procurement strategy for future projects – including procurement strategy development, sourcing, contracting, supplier collaboration, post award contract management, and long lead procurement strategy. Identify and build relationships to support development and delivery of local supply chain strategy. Develop and execute project procurement strategies for hardware and services that create value and optimize delivery Responsible for the compliant delivery of all Third Party spend across full project life cycle for US portfolio to ensure a successful outcome across cost, schedule, quality, safety, and predictability
- Lead senior project level engagement with all relevant procurement and supply chains topics across the US portfolio, including the Equinor JV, with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement necessary compliance, sustainability, digital security and key supplier code of conduct processes and policies for supplier engagement
- Implement appropriate P2P solutions that support end to end procurement activities
- Manage governance for JV activity on contracting including agreed approval processes, governance boards, assurance and compliance practices.
- Manage contracting and delivery of local infrastructure needs including ports & harbours, terminal access, land acquisition, and interconnection (offtake) agreements in partnership with commercial & C&EA. Develop materials management and logistics plan
Skills and Education
A University degree in a related field is preferred. However, experience and attitude are key, and we’re looking for someone who has:
- Genuine passion for developing Low Carbon renewable solutions
- Experience in supply chain management or project development, preferably for large infrastructure, manufacturing, or energy projects, including renewable energy projects.
- Understanding of the complexities of offshore wind project development, its components, and the associated supply chain.
- Knowledge of supply chain contract management fundamentals, best practices, and industry trends.
- Commercial mindset, analytical skills, and confident negotiator with all levels of stakeholders.
- Understanding of cost drivers on contracts and ability to demonstrate transparency and overall value.
- Previous experience in procurement and market competitive analysis.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, interfacing with contractors, suppliers, and multi-discipline project teams, demonstrating agile, collaborative, respectful and tactful personal characteristics.
- Up to 25% travel should be expected with this role
- Relocation may be negotiable for this role
Apply Below Now !