OSS Structural ManagerPosted 29 days ago
Seoul, Special city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6339
- Responsible for scope, time, cost, quality, risks, communication, and safety for the EPCI contract:
- Overall layout of the offshore substation topside and substructure.
- Structure within topside and substructure.
- Mechanical equipment on substation incl. topside crane, hoist systems, fuel storage systems, drainage and piping systems etc.
- Evacuation and safety philosophy for the topside.
- Fire extinguishing system and passive fire protection.
- HVAC components and philosophy.
- Secure day-to-day management of the EPCI contract for the scope of work.
- Ensure alignment of scope with internal stakeholders, Engineering Contractor and Fabrication Contractor within the EPCI contract.
- Follow-up on design changes during fabrication and installation.
- Secure inspection programme, decommissioning, and abandonment programme.
- Manage the OE or the external/internal engineering supporting functions.
- Agree scope of work and responsibilities within the Structural engineering, mechanical systems, Fire and safety system and layout scope of work in the EPCI contract.
- Evaluate tenders, tender material, and provide support in clarification meetings with suppliers.
- Prepare scope, time and quality plan (QA/QC) for engineering of OSS.
- Review key deliverables from the Contractors within own scope.
- Ensure improvements / state of the art to design and lead time to lower CoE.
- Negotiation, recommendation, and management of the EPCI contract for engineering, certification, and support to fabrication.
- Ensure compliance to internal HSE and quality standards for project execution.
- Interface management with stakeholders (electrical systems, installation manager, geotechnical and site assessment & loads, HSE, other external partners – MWS, Certifying body, T&I) from the engineering part.
- Carry out HAZID, HAZOP and 3D model review workshops and risk assessments for OSS design and layout.
- Inform the OSS PM of all significant technical issues, in particular risks, and develop contingency/mitigation plans.
- Participate and follow up on fabrication/installation meetings answering TQs and CNs ensuring a smooth fabrication and installation process.
- Responsible for the FAT and SAT of the mechanical systems.
- Support the fabrication manager in the engineering matters.
- Quality control and alignment of material to O&M (as-built, manuals, etc).
- Ensure fire and safety plan are in accordance with national regulations.
- Can recommend methods, quality level and split of contracts within the defined scope.
- Can negotiate Employer's Requirements, including variation orders within the defined scope.
- Can recommend contract award to the Offshore Platforms Manager.
- Can agree interface handling actions with related supplies and stakeholders.
- Can negotiate and decide variations within the agreed scope.
- Can perform management, including delegation and motivation within the engineering organisation.
- Minimum two years of project management experience.
- Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to PMI PMP.
- Experience within offshore engineering and offshore operations as discipline engineer.
- Leadership skills (experience with leading design teams or projects in a matrix organisation).
Apply Below Now !