OSS Electrical ManagerPosted 29 days ago
Seoul, Special city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6338
- Responsible for the HV/MV components and power and utility and scada design within the EPCI contract including the certification of the electrical, utility and mechanical systems.
- Ensure that the project is on time and that deliveries and quality are within the scope
- Comply with Project’s guidelines and standards in force, as well as local requirements
- Participate in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation
- Ensure that the technical departments' best practices are implemented
- Manage the OE or engineering external/internal support functions (HV/MV, LV etc)
- Ensure hand-over of agreed documentation to O&M
- Comply with and enforce the Company HSE requirements/policy
- Agree scope of work and responsibilities within the HV/MV, LV and scada scope in the EPCI contract.
- Evaluate tenders and support in clarification meetings with suppliers.
- Prepare, update and archive technical and commercial documentation related to the scope.
- Follow up on progress and results from EPCI sub suppliers in a timely manner so that any challenges can be tackled in due time.
- Coordinate the overall layout within a substation in collaboration with structural engineering manager.
- Prepare documents and ensure QA/QC of deliveries and prepare a Quality Activity Plan for all HV/MV and LV deliverables.
- Responsible for all FATs and SATs of HV/MV, LV and Scada components.
- Provide input to various reports and controlling as required by the OSS PM.
- Take proactive actions to reduce safety risks and participate in HAZID and HAZOP workshops.
- Ensure Coordination with other discipline leads and provide all necessary information for other deliveries.
- Understand and manage interfaces for the electrical works towards other project packages as well as towards suppliers.
- Head the technical part of contracting process and participate in the commercial part together with Package manager and Contract Manager.
- Head project meetings with suppliers within the HV/MV, LV and scada scope.
- Negotiate variations of contracts together with the Contract Manager.
- Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
- Contribute to planning of site supervision and commissioning organization.
- Support commissioning and supervision staff.
- Participate in design review of new HV/MV, LV and scada equipment for potential future projects.
- Contribute for the process of certification of the HV/MV and LV equipment and design.
- Manage the Owner engineer or the external engineering supporting functions (LV engineer, Scada engineer, HV/MV engineer, etc).
- Can recommend technical solutions, quality level and split of supply contracts within the defined HV/MV, LV and scada scope
- Can negotiate Employer's Requirements and contracts, including variation orders, within the defined scope
- Can recommend project changes (time, economy, quality) to the project management
- Can agree interface management actions with related supplies
- Can initiate engineering, procurement and negotiations in accordance with decisions made by the project management
- Electrical relevant education BSc, MSc or similar
- Recommended 5 years of experience from similar position
- Practical as well as theoretical experience within electrical HV/MV, LV and scada components in onshore/offshore substations
- Possesses the skills of a good project engineer (technically skilled, integrity, communication, adaptability, teamwork, decision-making and planning)
Apply Below Now !