Offshore Consents ManagerPosted 66 days ago
Remote work, EnglandContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6193
Scope of Works
- Full responsibility for offshore aspects of the EIA and HRA in order to deliver a robust and deliverable Development Consent Order and Marine Licence.
- Contribute to relevant aspects of the drafting of the project’s Development Consent Order and Marine Licence
- Responsible for securing additional environmental consents and licences as may be required through the development process
- Principle liaison and negotiation with the fishing industry and third-party offshore operators to secure necessary commercial agreements.
- Assistance in procurement for, and management of, EIA consultants and other contractors as required to progress development.
- Liaison with project engineers to define the offshore aspects of the project’s consent envelope.
- Interface management within the Project to ensure communication between the relevant work package managers, contractors, consenting consultants and key stakeholders.
- Management of offshore surveys, survey methodologies and collection of offshore data suitable for EIA/HRA, ensuring that any offshore survey work procured by the offshore consents team is conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Development, implementation and day-to-day management of the offshore consents plan and programme, including delivery of key consents milestones in order to achieve consent.
- Develop strong working relationships across the Project to ensure consent requirements are integrated into all relevant contracts and project design.
- Engagement with key project stakeholders and statutory bodies in order to develop cooperative relationships and deliver consents.
- Ensure compliance with any consent requirements and licence conditions during development through liaison with statutory authorities, package managers and contractors.
- Programme reporting, risk management and budget management for relevant offshore Workstreams
- A strong understanding of the DCO and Marine Licence process.
- Analytical skills – ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to produce a high standard of written work
- Evidence of success in forming and maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to organise work to meet deadlines
- The ability to respond to changing priorities and demands and adopt a flexible approach to working
- Educated to degree level or equivalent training / competence in a relevant field
- Demonstrable competence and experience of working in a major infrastructure project and management of stakeholder issues.
Apply Below Now !