Legal CounselPosted 74 days ago
Taipei, Taibei, TaiwanPermanent
Sectors:SolarJob Reference: BH-6170
- Work closely with the project team, review project-related permit, official correspondence and regulatory documents for accuracy, appropriateness, and completeness.
- Provide legal analysis and advice for interdisciplinary teams on project permitting and development, construction, corporate governance and compliance issues.
- Identify, research, develop, and analyse company policies, regulatory changes, compliance requirements, court decisions, and general legal and risk management issues related to the company’s Taiwan operations.
- Scrutinize project and payment related documents for internal approval process.
- Team up and cooperate with internal departments and external vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Coordinate with external legal counsels and support project development
- Review and revise a wide range of contracts (majority in English) such as employment, lease, EPC, development, finance, share transfer, supply and various services agreements, as well as other legal documents that arise from the day-to-day operation of the business.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Chief Legal Officer.
- At least 5 years of working experience in an international law firm or an internationally operating company.
- Admitted to Taiwan Bar LLM degree in Taiwan or overseas would be a plus.
- High level proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with good judgment, maturity, and flexibility.
- Attention to details and good interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously in a timely manner
- Passion for and knowledge of renewable industry, relevant business models, regulatory framework, energy project permitting, and compliance guidelines.
- With a sense of humour
Apply Below Now !