Legal CounselPosted 66 days ago
Taipei, Taibei, TaiwanPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6169
- Provide support for the business development team, as well as legal support and advice to senior management and all internal stakeholders on legal matters
- Draft, review and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, project agreements, financing agreements and other transaction related agreements.
- Review and provide recommendations on the legal aspects and considerations for resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships
- Assist in handling legal disputes and inquiries and maintaining company policies, procedures and standards related to legal matters
- Supporting business development team on ad-hoc projects and tasks from time to time and business support and effectiveness around legal process and identify areas that require process improvement
- Supervision of the corporate housekeeping of the subsidiaries and JVs incorporated in the region (shareholders / board of directors’ resolutions, delegations and power of attorney, share transfers, shareholder loans, etc.);
- Ensure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- A degree in law from a reputable university with admission to the Taiwan Bar
- Minimum 2 years in private practice with a reputable law firm
- Strong drafting skills (both in English and Chinese) with excellent attention to detail; Japanese language skills are a plus but not required
- Willingness to learn from senior members of the legal department from our client and assist on a variety of legal matters
- Prior experience in power projects, M&A, EPC, projects development and/or commercial negotiation will be advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in an international team and is also a self-starter
Apply Below Now !