Junior Project DeveloperPosted 31 days ago
Sectors:SolarJob Reference: BH-6329
- Management of the permitting process for secured projects and interaction/communication with Public Administration personnel, promoting the development stage of the projects to guarantee the achievement of RTB and COD stages.
- Support with Research grid status and availability and liaise with DNOs and TSO and securing grid interconnection.,
- Management of the Grid Access and Connection permitting process using the web platforms of the Transport and Distribution grid operators.
- Management of Grid bonds for the projects.
- Support in negotiating sub-contractor roles, responsibilities, and contracts / manage and interact with different external providers.
- Supporting in analysing and reviewing commercial viability based on project’s technical design and costing.
- Managing costs and cash flow within development budget
- Market research and developing an in-depth knowledge of local market legislation, regulations, etc.
- Support in financial analysis of opportunities.
- Document management of the projects.
- Preparation of internal and external reports and documents.
- Collaboration with the Land Development team in choosing optimal locations for the development of solar photovoltaic and wind energy projects, storage and New technologies.
- Support with PPA negotiations
- Reporting to and working closely with the Project Development Director
- Preferably a degree in Energy, Electrical, Engineering, or similar. Other degrees will also be considered depending on previous experience.
- Desirable master’s degree related to Renewable Energies.
- Experience in development of renewable energy projects (including site control, securing interconnection, permitting process, etc.).
- Good understanding of the PV development cycle essential – other technologies such as wind, storage, and new electricity generation desirable.
- Experience with negotiating agreements and contracts is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the Legal framework of the energy sector
- Knowledge of Excel
- Proactive person, with a clear orientation to details, organized, and with ability to work as a team.
- High interest in learning, vocation for the sector, and growth potential.
- Fluent in Spanish, high level of English is an advantage.
Apply Below Now !