HR Manager (Maternity Cover)Posted 51 days ago
Sectors:Onshore WindJob Reference: BH-6255
- Support the recruitment process – including writing job descriptions, liaising with recruitment agencies, screening CVs and arranging/attending interviews.
- Be the main point of contact for team member queries regarding areas such as absence, annual leave, performance, and benefits.
- Maintain and update the HR system and HR records.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current benefits for team members and managers.
- Welcome new starters and deliver a comprehensive induction process
- Manage talent and succession planning to support the project pipeline.
- Support team members and the business to improve team member experience and engagement where possible.
- Develop and promote diversity and inclusion strategies across all areas of the business.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement, and redundancy.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Build cross-functional relationships within the company and promote collaboration throughout the team.
- Liaise effectively with team members to ensure the team are suitably supported.
- Support teammates’ personal and professional aspirations by contributing to a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviours and innovative practice as part of our collaborative approach.
- Work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, and professionalism.
Apply Below Now !