HR Business PartnerPosted 41 days ago
South Korea, South Korea, Permanent
Sectors:Solar, StorageJob Reference: BH-6294
Scope Of Works
- Conducts bi-weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Consults with business leaders for headcount review for supporting business units.
- Job offers review for new hires.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to human resources.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in related HR fields.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Apply Below Now !