Engineering Design ManagerPosted 56 days ago
Seoul, Special city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6249-1
- Oversee the full structural WTG & OSS Foundation design.
- Lead the FEED and Detailed Design meetings with the Designer and provide input to the Package Managers, Fabrication Managers, and Installation Managers to ensure successful project execution.
- Lead the design team, ensuring compliance with industry best practices and managing design interfaces and requirements.
- Prepare and monitor the design activities' time schedule, coordinating with the Foundation and OSS Package Managers, Fabrication Managers, and Installation Managers.
- Manage the Design Basis process for Foundations (Design Basis - part C).
- Ensure the complete delivery of detailed design, including design basis, reports, drawings, as-built drawings, employer's requirements, and input to O&M manual.
- Administer contract obligations related to design matters.
- Ensure timely completion of final certified site assessment and assess its impact on the design time schedule.
- Conduct design reviews and design risk assessments as per applicable plans and HSE requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact for formal communication with the certifier regarding the certification of design basis, loads, and foundation design.
- Engineering degree at B.Sc. level or similar.
- 5+ years of experience or more with engineering & certification of offshore wind farms.
- Understanding of different certification schemes such as DNV-GL.
- Knowledge of relevant codes, standards and guidelines used in design, manufacturing and installation of wind farms.
Apply Below Now !