Deputy Package ManagerPosted 42 days ago
Seoul, Special city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6288
Scope of Works
- Work in an amazing team with supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- Bring value through your unique problem-solving ability, while interfacing and supporting various project functions.
- Manage and execute various commercial activities including market research, supplier sourcing, tender administration & execution, into contract signing and implementation. Some prior experience in bids/tenders is important.
- During contract execution, supervise sub/contractors on their milestones, site coordination/call-offs, commercial activities, and so forth.
- Support Project PMO functions, including budget / cost control, periodical reporting, more.
- Collaborate with other packages across interface points.
- Engage with and manage Stakeholders, including Contractors, regulatory bodies, and local community organizations.
- Ensure package activities are executed in accordance with project plans, technical specifications, and quality standards.
- (Note: some technical background is beneficial but not required. Technical experts are already in the Package and provide necessary support).
- Support the Project’s health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Great communication skills. The ability to express yourself, learn new concepts and explain them to others, verbally and in writing.
- (The Project’s language is English, so comfort and skill in using English in all matters is essential.)
- Commercial acumen. Some familiarity with contracts, tenders and administration thereof.
- The ability to learn – it is not expected that applicants possess all the skills needed on day 1. Rather, the ability to listen, learn, absorb and adapt with extensive training from management, is expected as the key to success.
- Flexibility & agility – responsibilities vary widely in complexity. Versatility is an asset.
Apply Below Now !