Control EngineerPosted 43 days ago
E Riding of Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire, EnglandContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6314
- Working as the control engineer providing commissioning support and safety from the system OSR's by carrying out remote switching during commissioning and initial windfarm operation.
- Covering control room duties are required.
- Monitoring the Windfarm SCADA systems and responding to alarms.
- Updating all systems with availability and capacities.
- Producing and reviewing switching schedules.
- Main point of contact for National Grid requests.
To be successful, candidate will need the below skills:
- National grid experience
- Commissioning experience
- Understanding of safety from the system
- Detailed knowledge of boundary point conditions and the safety documentation procedures.
Apply Below Now !