HSE Advisor (Offshore Cables)Posted 20 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6750
- Support emergency coordination
- Preparation of onshore and offshore drills
- Participation in the preparation and further development of risk assessments, procedural and work instructions, and operating instructions
- Participation in the validation of submitted HSE documentation of contractors for conformity with specifications and employers’ requirements
- Analysis of work processes, HSE-relevant events, near misses and accidents, and monitoring of corrective and improvement measures to prevent recurrence.
- Creation of training and instruction material as well as implementation of training courses in the field of HSE
- Lead on-site safety inductions, training session(s)
- Provide Subject matter expertise
- Attend HIRA, DRA, HAZOP sessions provide SME input / Attend and deliver kick off meetings prior to work activities
- Support and advise the Package and wider project team in all relevant package HSE Matters
- Conduct Audits and Inspections at Contractors Fabrication, pre-assembly, and other work sites in line with the Audit and inspection plan.
- Participate in Offshore activities on Installation Vessels, and assets.
- Follow up on Audits and Safety Inspections outcomes and ensure all items are closed to satisfaction.
- Support the onsite Team with HSE expertise
- Control compliance with HSE Requirements during Fabrication, installation, construction, and Commissioning actives
- Monitor HSE performance (by inspection, audit, reviewing trends and analysing safety statistics)
- Provide information for Back Office HSE Team (safety metrics for monthly reporting)
- HSE training programs
- HSE plans, policies, and procedures
- Deliver and monitor Safety programs / initiatives
- HSE inspection & audits reports
- Collate HSE statistics for reporting
- Investigate accidents and incidents, draft reports and allocate follow-up measures, track follow-up measures to closure.
- HSE lessons learned
- Capability to work on yards and Offshore – appropriate certification (e.g. GWO suite, BOSIET/FOET)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within HSSE
- 3-5 years of experience from similar position within offshore wind (or construction where the role is onshore site based)
- Qualified as Safety Coordinator or similar per polish legislation; like CDM, IOSH, NEBOSH
- Fluent in English
Apply Below Now !