Electrical and Electronics EngineerPosted 22 days ago
Our client has an extensive range of products including Electrical Penetrator & Connector Systems, ESP Completion Systems & Mechanical Tools, Subsea Wet-Mate & Dry-Mate Connector Systems and Artificial Lift Sensors, which enables them to provide a complete end-to-end system.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electrical and Electronic Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis. As an Electrical and Electronic Engineer, you will provide engineering design solutions, life engineering support and will monitor product ranges working for the electrical, electronics and software engineering team. Your work can vary from new product design to meeting client or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client’s request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
- Your key accountabilities within this role will include design input to new products, engineering support to existing product ranges, assessment of technical queries, providing solutions and liaising with internal departments such as procurement and production to ensure the achievement of best results.
- You will also source materials and components, create specifications, proposals, assembly instructions, test procedures, certifications and reports. You will check detailed manufacturing drawings and act as the technical approver of drawings and documentation generated within the electrical and electronic products team. There will also be some requirement to visit other sites and client assets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical/electronic engineering degree, or equivalent qualification together with industry experience
- Proven electrical / electronic design skills
- Extensive experience of circuit design, PCB layout and embedded software (MPLAB, ST32)
- Good knowledge of electrical systems
- Good knowledge of PCB design software such as Altium Designer (schematic capture & layout)
- Skilled in generating design calculations
- Knowledge of design standards
- Knowledge of industry guidelines
- Previous product design experience would be advantageous
- Experience with PLM system for generating and storage of engineering packages
- Previous Comms Over Power equipment design experience would be advantageous
- Previous Downhole Oilfield Tool design would be advantageous