HR SpecialistPosted 15 days ago
Taipei, Taibei, TaiwanPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6723
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Implements new hire orientation
- Ensures that appropriate local governance mechanisms are in place on a monthly basis
- Executive an effective Payroll and Benefits administration process for project employees
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist managers by providing consulting, representation, support, and advice for complex labour and employment-related matters including, HR policies and procedures, conflict investigation and resolution, disability and attendance management, discipline and performance management.
- Maintaining positive employee relations between managers and employees by consulting to relationship building and clear & effective two-way communication
- Plan and execute employee engagement activities
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- 3-5 years of recruitment/HR experience in a multinational organization in Taiwan;
- Demonstrated ability to lead business groups through change;
- Strong knowledge of Employment Standards Legislation across Taiwan;
- Proficient in MS Office and Human Resources Information Systems;
- Knowledgeable with respect to overall business direction and environment; ability to provide required coaching and counsel on current HR policies and procedures;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Culturally aware with efficient performance to work with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Respect others and being able to work with people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Apply Below Now !