Lead PlannerPosted 15 days ago
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland, ScotlandContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6719
- Lead the Planning team and manage the Programme schedule (Primavera P6) ensuring clear, timely and accurate information is provided to Project Management, the Project Board and Lenders as required.
- Co-ordinate development and management of the detailed project Execution programme, integrating Contractor programmes, internal Project Management, Financing and Engineering activities, and Regulatory/Consenting requirements, ensuring alignment with key project milestones and schedule drivers and accounting for interfaces between packages and scopes of work.
- Undertake analysis of Delay Events notified within Contractors’ Claims to determine the validity of these claims.
- Assess and communicate schedule impact of project change control notifications, and schedule impact of progress reported.
- Co-ordinating monthly updates to Project programme.
- Work closely with Interface and Package managers to ensure project interfaces are optimised for Project delivery.
- Manage project programme reporting outputs
- Take a leading role in Schedule Risk Analysis, both through What-if scenario planning, and through use of quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis tools.
- Assist Project Management decision making by providing clear and concise analysis of impacts of schedule delays and mitigation strategies.
- Regular presentation of programme information to senior leadership both within the project and within the wider Renewables business.
- Assist in training and development of other team members.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Significant major Project Planning experience, working within large, multi-contract Engineering and Construction projects, including building fully integrated complex activity networks.
- Experience in a similar role within offshore wind
- Significant experience of leading a Project Planning team.
- Highly skilled user of Primavera P6 planning software.
- Experience in carrying out delay analysis and analysis of schedule implications of contractor claims.
- Experience in running what-if scenarios and schedule risk analysis.
- Ability to produce clear and concise information that will assist senior management decision making.
- Focus on continuous improvement, striving to improve the quality of planning output as an aid to project decision making.
- Commercial Awareness – knowledge of construction contracting structures.
- Financial Awareness – knowledge of project financing strategies, routes to market within the wind industry, and an understanding of the interrelations between programme and revenue returns.
Apply Below Now !