O&M Project ManagerPosted 20 days ago
United Kingdom, Contract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6705
- Ensuring all project scopes are delivered on time, to the required quality and within budget.
- Accountability for the compliance with project governance and controls framework for allocated.
- Ensuring project risks and opportunities are correctly identified and managed.
- Coordinating with on-site operational team and optimising simops strategy
- Project resource planning to ensure adequate resource is identified and deployed to meet project requirements.
- Project stakeholder management.
- Ensure all commercial and tendering activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures to support efficient project execution.
- Ensure compliance with SHW standards.
- Responsible for project input into the annual workplan for each site
- Full lifecycle budget management.
Contract Length: 12 months (possible extension)
Apply Below Now !