Document ControllerPosted 20 days ago
Our client is currently migrating documents from various legacy document storage into a new EDMS component of the Program Common Data Environment (CDE). The Document Controller will work as part of Information Management Team to deliver processes and systems at assuring controlled document integrity, security and availability for end users.
They will also assure the overall integrity of the document management system adopted by the project.
Migrate all programme documents from legacy to a new document control system with focus on:
- Access documents quality against Programme specification for documents and report gap.
- Access documents metadata quality against Programme specification for document metadata and report gap.
- Elicit and implement actions to resolve all document and document metadata quality issues.
- Interface and coordinate with Document Owners to validate Documents and their metadata.
- Upload validated documents and their metadata into the target EDMS.
- Ensures compliance with Programme/Projects Information Management standards and procedures.
- Support delivery of documentation delivery performance management information.
- Support implementation of document control system (Omega 365), to assure data integrity and accessibility.
- Provide user training / support as required.
- 5+ years experience managing documentation / information systems on large scale projects.
- Experience of using project document management systems, including Omega 365.
- Self-motivation and a high level of individual initiative and self-reliance are required.
- Strong ability to build partnerships, actively engage and respect contributions of others.
- Influencing and communication skills in English language
- Excellent inter-personal skills and behaviours
- Ability to produce good quality written reports and summary presentations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information management and document control processes
- Proficient in Microsoft products like Word, Excel and PowerPoint