Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) SpecialistPosted 15 days ago
Sectors:Carbon CaptureJob Reference: BH-6702
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Koln, Germany
- Austin, Texas
- Your mission is to enable our client’s buildout roadmap by identifying and picking winners amongst developing CO2 capture, transport and storage hubs worldwide.
- You will support the selection of suitable sites for current and future Direct Air Capture + Storage (DAC+S) projects.
- Continuously acquire knowledge of the CCS landscape and developments across various global markets including technical Carbon Dioxide Removals, such as BECCS and DAC+S. This encompasses staying informed about ongoing CCS projects and emerging hubs, understanding the business case for each industry/project within the current local regulatory framework, which includes aspects such as emissions taxation, subsidies, permitting restrictions, etc.
- Stay updated on the state-of-the-art and the future outlook for technology and costs per project type.
- Contribute to the continuous development of our client’s methodology for site selection and to the maintenance of databases related to site selection.
- Proactively seek and establish innovative partnerships with industry players, research institutions, and governments.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, earth sciences or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in project development/management and governance in the field of CCS.
- Existing network in the CCS and energy sector.
- Professional understanding of all elements of the CCS value chain, including industries suitable for point-source capture, analysis of CCS market trends, and proficiency in CO2 capture technologies, storage methods, and reservoir monitoring technologies.
- Creative and structured approach to solving complex challenges.
- Fluent in English and you are willing to travel up to 20%.
Apply Below Now !