Site SupervisorPosted 15 days ago
United Kingdom, Contract
Sectors:SolarJob Reference: BH-6701
- On-site management of utility scale Solar PV projects
- Manage and coordinate the activities of construction and installation teams, including contractors and subcontractors
- Coordination of tasks and activities with the Project Management team
- Reviewing works against quality and contractual requirements.
- Responsibility for ensuring the highest HSQE standards are always maintained on site and in compliance with UK HSE and CDM regulations.
- Ensure site documentation is prepared and delivered for project handover and O&M or safety file compilation.
- Identify and escalate any risks to budget, programme or quality to Project Management team
- Manage materials, logistics and deliveries on site
- Interface management between stakeholders including: EPC, ICP, subcontractors, landowners, DNO’s, etc.
- Oversee construction activities, monitor progress, and adjust as necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct regular site inspections and implement quality control measures to ensure workmanship meets specifications.
- Prepare and maintain accurate project documentation, including progress reports, site records, and safety records.
- Conducting visual inspections to ensure the quality of materials tools and equipment delivered directly to the site
- Monitor project progress and adjust schedules as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders, including Project Management team and contractors
- Ensure that all project documentation is maintained and up-to-date
- Proven experience as a Site Manager/Supervisor in Solar PV projects in the UK
- UK valid driving license and willing to travel within the UK
- Strong knowledge of solar PV installations, construction methods, and industry best practices.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English is required
Apply Below Now !