Procurement SpecialistPosted 17 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6697
- Shape, deliver and maximise the value of Equinor’s existing and future contract portfolio within Renewables.
- Lead and participate in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of a global sourcing team.
- Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluations, negotiations and prepare award recommendations.
- Perform demand and market analysis in both global and local markets.
- Enhance our clients supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards Suppliers.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years' experience within procurement activities, supporting large scale and high value projects.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Positive “let’s do it” attitude and enthusiasm, high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead the procurement process for multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Skilled in developing, utilising and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent Polish and English
Apply Below Now !