Grid ManagerPosted 20 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6696
- Develop power evacuation strategy for Offshore Wind Farms (OWF).
- Lead and coordinate a team of local experts to deliver on grid and power evacuation strategy for OWF.
- Plan and lead development of power transmission and system integration scope and follow up related issues in studies as well as maturation of deliveries related to TSO as required per project phase.
- Serve as a leading interface for power transmission and system integration between global project team and local stakeholders (e.g. PSE).
- Coordinate interfaces between the OWF Projects, TSO, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Support securing of contractors, third parties, ITT preparation.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Power transmission and system integration development in Poland (design, construction and commissioning).
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Experience in preparing or managing preparation of designs for 400kV, 220kV, 110 kV lines and substations.
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of a power transmission systems and its components, local grid code and technical standards.
- Unlimited construction licenses to design electrical and power networks, installations and devices is an additional advantage.
- Offshore/onshore wind experience (additional advantage).
- Fluent Polish and English
Apply Below Now !