Automation EngineerPosted 22 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6695
- Serve as a leading interface for electrical power systems automation and protection scope between global project team and local stakeholders.
- Support development of automation and protection scope and follow up related issues in studies as well as maturation of deliveries within automation systems as required per project phase.
- Develop and maintain local (Polish) requirements for automation and protection package in line with our client standards and aligned with global project team.
- Ensure safe, trouble-free and cost-efficient operation of the automation and protection technology and the production-related information systems as well as their continuous further development at the Offshore Wind Farm.
- Contribute to the development of the ESI (electrical system infrastructure) Product Line as part of a team of experienced engineers and project leaders focusing on project deliveries within IACS (Industrial Automation & Control Systems), telecommunication and networks for offshore wind and other renewables.
- Contribute to the development of category strategy and supplier relations for the IACS segment.
- Deliver product scope as an integrated part projects, incl. technical product concepts and recommended suppliers and ways of working.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in electrical power systems automation and protection engineering with minimum 5 years spent in electrical power systems development.
- Project development experience, preferably from offshore wind and renewable energy.
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of automation and protection systems and its components.
- Good knowledge of automation and protection systems supplier market, capabilities, and industry standards.
- Experience in automation and protection of wind farms is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Fluent Polish and English.
Apply Below Now !