Offtake Program CoordinatorPosted 17 days ago
Pay Rate: $29 - $39 per hour
The Offtake Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting offshore wind projects’ portfolio of OREC commitments and administration, including supporting contract deliverables, monitoring project development status, maintaining project data, and developing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative environment;
- Experience with common business software tools, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel);
- Attention to detail, research and exceptional organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Appetite to take ownership of tasks from start to finish;
- Ability to successfully work independently, multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to combine multi-disciplinary inputs and work with the team to meet deadlines;
- Our client regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
- Prepares and delivers on-time high quality, detailed and comprehensive documentation in compliance with NYSERDA and NJBPU reporting requirements for the Attentive Energy awarded offshore wind projects.
- Coordinates with team members, especially with the Economic Development team, Project Controls Team, and the Permitting & Environmental Compliance Specialist, to gather project updates that satisfy regular progress reporting requirements and contractual obligations set by each state agency. This includes, but is not limited to, reporting of: economic benefits, fisheries and environmental activities, permitting, construction planning, equipment purchases and delivery, stakeholder engagement, job creation and employment, and project schedule.
- Receives and reviews content inputs from the team. Closely monitor status of inputs and track deadlines.
- Reviews and proofreads content for reports to ensure compliance with all requirements set forth in the solicitation’s RFP / Solicitation Guidance Document and the Purchase and Sale Agreement / Board Order.
- Ensures alignment and consistency of content across reports and previously submitted bid proposal documents. Ensure documentation is concise and polished while reflecting Attentive Energy values, culture, and mission.
- Coordinates with internal and external parties to ensure proper review of reports, including legal review and design/formatting.
- Creates, maintains, updates and track documents and data related to renewable energy contracts
- Coordinates with legal counsel, finance, accounting, purchasing, accounts payable/receivable and other key stakeholders
- Performs market assessments, maintains awareness of offshore wind market and competitor activities;
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Reports to NYC office 3 days per week with willingness to travel on a periodic basis, including to meet with New York and New Jersey state agencies related to OREC contract administration and compliance topics.
Context & Environment
- Our client is committed to balancing flexibility while fostering strong relationships among their team members. Their office-based employees work together from dynamic workspaces 3 days per week to build teamwork through collaboration while also having the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week. Our client currently has offices in San Francisco, Boston, Austin, Houston, and NYC.