Project Manager (North Region)Posted 28 days ago
LSP Renewables have partnered with a leading international EPC company to recruit a Project Manager, required to oversee & coordinate the construction of their Solar PV construction operations in Poland & Germany.
Our client is one of the pioneering players in the renewable energy market with more than 2.2 GW of secured pipeline and constructed solar power plants globally. Our client delivers first class EPC and O&M services, develops and builds high-quality full turnkey solar power plants around the globe.
- Pre-Construction: Coordinate with the engineering team to plan the design and installation of product and related items and review the contract documents to ensure compliance with all required provisions.
- Develop Project schedules for execution of the work within the project milestones.
- Close cooperation with Country Manager responsible for other areas of project (operation, sale) to improve project result and keep deadlines on project.
- Works with Contracts Manager to resolve contract issues and maintain contract compliance for both owner-facing and subcontractor-facing agreements.
- Works with Country Finance Manager to determine any deviation in project budget.
- Enforce quality control programs.
- 2 years of experience in the same position, specifically in PV.
- Degree in electrical engineering, civil engineering, architecture engineering or related field.
- Possibility and willingness to travel and work in various European countries.
- English language proficiency at B2 level minimum.