Technical Integrity - Automation and TelecommunicationPosted 29 days ago
Description Of Assignment Including Tasks and Responsibility
By joining Technical Integrity and Operational Support you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the technical integrity of automation, telecoms, network, cybersecurity, and operational technology (OT) equipment on operational assets.
- Own performance standards related to automation and telecom safety critical equipment.
- Ensure implementation of all Automation and Telecoms related maintenance programs with a focus on safety and security critical maintenance.
- Review technical queries and requests relating to automation and telecoms and evaluate modification proposals.
- Participate in Asset Integrity meetings using company tools to manage and visualise technical integrity of the windfarm.
- Provide operational support to ops engineers in all technical matters.
- Manage the technical document library and Life Cycle Information (LCI) to ensure accurate information is maintained for the operational assets.
- Contribute to continuous improvement culture by participating in industry networks and sharing knowledge.
- Some infrequent offshore visits to support maintenance and fault-finding activities may be required.
- Work related competence
A good technical understanding of automation, telecoms, and operational technology equipment, preferably with experience of working in the following areas:
- Wind farm control systems design and implementation
- SCADA system design, specification, installation and commissioning
- Cyber security risk assessment and mitigation
- Telecommunications systems including analogue and digital radio, LTE, CCTV, and multiplexing.
- Hold a Masters degree.
- 5 years’ experience working in a similar role may compensate for formal qualifications.