HV Network Control EngineerPosted 32 days ago
Taichung City, Taichung, TaiwanContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6643
- Co-ordinating all outages and activities affecting the High Voltage System
- Giving consent for the release of Equipment from service
- Giving consent for all High Voltage Switching whether pre-arranged or not, except in cases of emergency switching
- Communicating and liaising directly with all Authorized Persons and Senior Authorized Persons who are carrying out activities on the System
- Initiate Site-specific Emergency Response procedures and warning of any situations that could affect Personnel working on the System.
- Maintaining a written record of all High Voltage Switching, the issue and cancellation of safety documents.
- Operation of the supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) and recording of Equipment status and maintaining a log of all operational activities on the System
- Safety coordination in electrical matters
- Outage management and network control in collaboration with the Lead Commissioning Manager or Lead SAP
- Coordinate with the Lead Commissioning Project Manager or Lead SAP to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management
- Prepare and issue high voltage switching schedules
- Check method statements for electrical matters
Qualifications / Certificates Required
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
- 10 years of operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience preferable
- Minimum 5 year of working experience within offshore wind Project inc. onshore nad offshore substations systems
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Control Engineer
- Fluent in English (Chinese is beneficial)
Apply Below Now !