Senior Authorised Person - 66kV OCPPosted 36 days ago
United Kingdom, Contract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6628
Scope Of Works
- Fulfil the following roles in accordance with the Operational Safety Rules on the WFO systems up to 66kV:
- 66kV Senior Authorised Person
- Participate in all provided training and authorisation processes to achieve and maintain required authorisations.
- Provide coordination and Safety Rules technical support for the project
- Take responsibility in ensuring Safety from The System is achieved and all required documentation is prepared and issued prior to all work commencing.
- Responsible for co-ordination of all WFO Senior Authorised Person activities associated with the commissioning stage and continued operation of the WFO HV network including breakdown response where necessary.
- Assess each job on a task-by-task basis. Identifying all necessary precautions as required. Carryout onsite supervision of Persons and third-party contractors whilst ensuring the use of correct PPE, equipment and working practices throughout.
- Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
- Support where required, the Location/Responsible Manager in the development and production all required Local Management Instructions.
- Support where required, the Responsible Manager coordinating the necessary documentation and control procedures associated with Operational Safety Rules.
- Ensuring known status at all times.
- Arrange necessary Safety Documents for work on the 66kV, HV Plant and Apparatus
- Support the Location/Responsible Manager with the preparation of all site specific training, assessments and audits required for personnel to be authorised for works.
- Arrange necessary Safety Documentation, Commissioning Switching Programmes and other relevant documentation concerned with the energisation and commissioning of the 66kV WFO network.
- Support the Commissioning Manager with the specification and procurement of the approved tools and equipment that will be required to implement the Operational Safety Rules
- Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Distribution Network Operator, National Grid or Offshore Wind Farm (up to 66Kv).
- Relevant technical education, for example, time served apprenticeship or similar with a HNC qualification (or equivalent) in an electrical engineering discipline.
- IOSH/NEBOSH Certification or equivalent Safety Passport/Competency Card.
- Full GWO Certification (inc. Advanced Rescue and Enhanced First Aid)
- HUET with CA-EBS
- GWO Slinger/Banksman (or equivalent)
- Significant and demonstrable experience working in a similar capacity.
- Proven track record in a client role
- Fluent written and verbal English with good communication skills.
- Self-starting with planning/coordination and problem-solving abilities.
- Good standard of IT literacy (i.e. MS Office). Ability to produce project specific documentation as required to support the project and implementation of Company procedures.
- Potential Limited travel to Batam, Indonesia may be required for witnessing and testing of the Offshore Converter Platform prior to sail away. Therefore, all required vaccinations to travel to Batam, Indonesia (including Covid-19) shall be required.
- Provide all standard Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) as required to perform your role.
Apply Below Now !