Procurement/Contract LeadPosted 40 days ago
Hourly Rate: $60 - $100 per hour
Our client is looking for a Contract/Procurement Lead to play an important role in shaping and accelerating the energy transition towards Renewables. Our client expects gross investments in renewables of around USD 23 billion from 2021 to 2026, and Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) will be instrumental in shaping this into a profitable industry.
- Shape, deliver and maximize the value of our clients existing and future offshore wind contract portfolio
- Manage procurement and supplier relations activities
- Have close dialogue with local suppliers and stakeholders, and build strategic relations
- Run due diligence processes and perform pre-qualification of new suppliers
- Perform business integrity assessments and follow-up on human rights risks in the supply chain
- Enhance the supply chain by ensuring compliance with governing Supply Chain Management processes and local procedures for procurement tasks
- Support building the local SCM organization, and contribute to the Renewables procurement product line teams.
- You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
- You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Strong Commercial experience and understanding of Procurement processes.
- Strong awareness of the Renewables Supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local Content
- Experienced in supporting critical business demands.
- Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experienced in driving and contributing towards improvement and innovation.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams across the organization.
- Skilled in developing, utilizing, and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers high quality work within the required deadlines.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and collaborate across disciplines within a cross functional team, both in early phase and execution.
- Ability to develop trust, respect, and teamwork.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- Previous experience in Renewable is preferrable.