Contracts/Procurement SpecialistPosted 40 days ago
Stamford, Connecticut, United StatesContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6578-1
Hourly Rate: $60 - $100 per hour
- Shape, deliver and maximize the value of our clients existing and future offshore wind contract portfolio
- Manage procurement and supplier relations activities
- Have close dialogue with local suppliers and stakeholders, and build strategic relations
- Run due diligence processes and perform pre-qualification of new suppliers
- Perform business integrity assessments and follow-up on human rights risks in the supply chain
- Enhance the supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes and local procedures for procurement tasks
- Support building the local SCM organization and contribute to the Renewables procurement product line teams.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Strong Commercial experience and understanding of Procurement processes.
- Strong awareness of the Renewables Supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local
- Experienced in supporting critical business demands.
- Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experienced in driving and contributing towards improvement and innovation.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams across the organization.
- Skilled in developing, utilizing and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers high quality work within the required deadlines.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and collaborate across disciplines within a cross functional team, both in early phase and
- Ability to develop trust, respect, and teamwork.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- previous experience in Renewable is preferrable.
Apply Below Now !